- If you have a goldfish memory.
- If you can’t keep track of your upcoming tasks
- If you’ve ever forgotten an appointment
- If your clients have forgotten appointments because they didn’t get a reminder
- If you can’t recall the persons name even if you both happen to remember the appointment
- If you’ve ever confused a policy anniversary with a wedding anniversary
- If you hate using 5 systems to do 1 job that doesn’t really involve the computer anyway
- If there are things you would like to remember to do but can’t find the time
- If your email, leadgen, social media, document storage, client info, and calendar don’t already communicate as one
- If you have a goldfish memory
1. If you have a goldfish memory.
You know it’s true. How many times have you thought to yourself, “I should really do “X”?” Probably several times this month. Wanting to do better and doing better are oceans apart unless you take steps to correct that. Tasking, appointments, reminders, and automation make a CRM the tool you need to take those steps.
2. If you can’t keep track of your upcoming tasks
“Do we have someone coming in today?” Ever said that? With a financial CRM though you’ll never need to ask that question again. Know exactly what your day will look like and easily move and manage appointments from through an easy central calendar.
3. If you’ve ever forgotten an appointment
Have you ever lost a client or potential client this way? Missing an appointment is an easy way to let a great client slip through your fingers. Set reminders via emails, popups, text, and more so that you never forget that important meeting.
4. If your clients have forgotten appointments because they didn’t get a reminder
This happens often enough but is something that can easily be avoided. Set reminders for both you and clients so that everyone involved knows exactly where and when meetings are happening.
5. If you can’t recall the persons name even if you both happen to remember the appointment
This is the worst. You find yourself sitting trying to think of that most important detail to your relationship and you’ve got nothing. Our CRM gives advisors the ability to easily and securely access information from anywhere.
6. If you’ve ever confused a policy anniversary with a wedding anniversary
This one is less likely, but things like this happen. The details of a person and the relationship you have with them is what drives your business. Remembering the important events and making an effort to properly acknowledge and process them will keep your clients with you for the long haul.
7. If you hate using 5 systems to do 1 job that doesn’t really involve the computer anyway
If you’re an advisor your biggest capacity limiter is time. The time you spend building relationships with clients and prospects is directly related to production. Jumping back and forth between systems to keep and store information is a huge time-waste and complicates ever aspect of your office. Having the ability to access all the information and functions you need from a single location while also allowing your team to see and operate exactly what they need to will yield you hours of your most precious resource. Simply and improve by adopting an independent CRM.
8. If there are things you would like to remember to do but can’t find the time
Wouldn’t it be nice to send a birthday card out to your clients and make sure it gets there on time? Or reach out to a client that is tax averse before they file next year? What if you could remember when that Dr. you met was transferring to that new position? Our CRM will give you the ability to remember and act on those things you know make the difference.
9. If your email, website, social media, document storage, client info, and calendar don’t already communicate as one
If it doesn’t, you’re using the wrong system. The future of CRM systems for financial advisors is here. Stop wasting your time buying into your brokers “special deals” and call someone that cares about your success and isn’t secretly leveraging your technology against you.
10. If you have a goldfish memory
You know you…..oh wait.
We all wish we were perfect but the truth is we are all human. Our systems won’t make you perfect, but they’ll help you be a human financial advisor way easier.